What is Memory Bite?
A good meal with good company is an experience worth remembering. Memory Bite tracks and shares the important and (seemingly) not-so-important meals in life.
Memory Bite is an app to help you remember what dishes you tried at that restaurant you like, or that new place you tried in that neighborhood over there, or those weird things you ate in that country you visited, or that discussion you had over a burger with your friend. It is a meal journal that is convenient for quick entries of just a restaurant name or open-ended for when you need to wax poetic on the ice cream you just ate.
- That-Thing-I-Ate Recall – Remember That-Thing-You-Ate at That-Place-You-Went.
- More-Restaurants-Than-Memory Support – Some cities have dining scenes that are better than your mental recall.
- Five-Day-Business-Trip-Restaurant-Fatigue Protection – You know the main reasons you signed up for that sales trip in Chicago were hot dogs and client dinners. Make that expense account squirm and remember every bite.
- Where-Did-I-Take-My-Client-Last Business Saver – Never lose a sale by bringing your best customer to that “super special hole in the wall where you only take friends,” even though you completely forgot you brought him there three months ago.
- Wine-Mind Assistance – Shoot for that third bottle and still remember your meal, provided you complete your Memory Bite entry the same night!
Memory Bite was recently reviewed by App-Liv.
Memory Bite was featured in an issue of Edible Manhattan in an article written by Ruth Temianka. Check out the thrilling story of how Memory Bite came to be.
Download the App!
Memory Bite app for Android is available in Android stores for both phones and Kindle Fire devices! Check out the Google Play Store and Amazon App Store today.